What We Offer
Custom WordPress Websites
We build most of our themes from the ground up and love creating custom sites for our clients.
- we start with mockups in Photoshop
- you are part of the design process
- custom themes are built-to-order
- easy for us to expand on in the future
- more affordable for us to maintain
Stock WordPress Websites
Not our first choice, but if you are on a budget, we can use a stock theme.
- start with a simple stock theme we can redesign later
- perfect if you are flexible about the design
- quick to get up and running
- simple changes can be time-consuming
Existing WordPress Websites
We can generally take any existing WordPress site and update the design or content.
WordPress is endlessly flexible. Let us know what you need.
- GravityForms payment and registration forms
- WooCommerce shopping carts
- MemberPress membership sites and directories
- ADA Web Accessibility (WCAG 2.1)
Rates & Pricing
New Websites & Redesigns
Let’s talk and we can give you an estimate for your project.
- the most basic projects start at $2,000
- an average small business or non-profit website is around $3,000 – 8,000
- WooCommerce shopping carts and membership sites are around $6,000 – 10,000
- only a handful of our projects go over $10,000
Something broken? Need help? We do take on smaller projects.
- 10-hour minimum to take on a new client
- our hourly rate is currently $120/hour
- our non-profit rate is $100/hour
- we have been working in WordPress for a long time and can do a lot in an hour